Begin with DANCE DISCOVERY - Sign up for Free trial CLASS
Children ages 3 through Kindergarten explore the world of classical ballet or jazz in creative classes. This program provides students with a solid foundation when entering the leveled classes.
Discovery improves mental, social and communication skills, as well as overall coordination, strength and agility through targeted age-appropriate exercises.
Students begin with creative floor stretches, then learn basic ballet or jazz steps with terminology and loco-motor steps across the floor. Classes include a tap segment for basic rhythm coordination skills.
We celebrate their progress with the end of the year studio costumed recital.
Research shows that kids who are actively involved in music:
- do better in reading and math when they start school
- are better able to focus and control their bodies
- play better with others and have higher self-esteem.
Combining music and movement
- helps preschoolers learn self control,
- develop gross motor skills, and
- work on memory.
Kids also learn:
- listening skills and much more.
Most importantly it’s FUN!
CALL TO FIND THE CLASS FOR YOUR CHILD - 281-444-4566.