UPDATED! - SAME GREAT CLASSES. MORE FLEXIBLE PROGRAM.
- Purchase a card on how many classes you want to take and how much money you want to save:
4 class card for $60; 8 class for $96 or 16 class from $150.
- Drop in rate is $20 per class.
Dance for Fun & Fitness -
People interested in our Teen/Adult classes include:
- Experienced dancers looking for more studio time to supplement their training.
- "Former" dancers who want to continue to take class or are returning to class after not taking for several years.
- Current dance teachers who want to take class from our instructors.
- Inexperienced dancers 12 and up who want to try out dance and may eventually transition to pre-professional training.
- All the rest of us who would love to take dance as a fun form of fitness.
While we follow the same general policies and rate schedules for our teen/adult classes as our other classes, there are some variations.
- Attire is very flexible. Any fitness wear is acceptable. Ballet shoes should be worn for ballet classes.
current list of teen/adult classes
School year (August 17, 2015 - May 28, 2016 except for studio holidays):
- Friday morning - Teen/Adult Ballet from 9:30 - 11:00 am